AHA - BHA Combination cream for genital Exfoliation & Lightening, Allantoin rejuvenates & reduces melanocytic aggravation. Natural ingredients like manjishtha and Saffron supports Lightening. It helps fading dark spots and hyper-pigmentated patches. Suits all types of skin.
1. Rahul Phate Kumkumadi Pigmentation Control Cream is a research-based combination of AHA-BHA which is potentiated with Allantoin and Sodium lactate for specific peeling and lightening of dark patches from the face. This effect is further boosted with the presence of the combination of the natural extracts of saffron, Manjishtha, and Vetiver essential oil.
2. Rahul Phate Kumkumadi Pigmentation control Cream contains sodium lactate, which functions as a preservative enhancer, buffering agent, and a humectant moisturizer. Sodium lactate acts as a bacteriostatic agent, which means that it stops bacteria from reproducing, while not necessarily killing them otherwise. This balances the formulation and helps to improve the effectiveness of other ingredients in the formulation.
3. Rahul Phate Kumkunmadi Pigmentation control cream contains Allantoin, which is considered an effective moisturizing ingredient when used in skincare, and its gentle, non-irritating qualities make it an excellent addition to anti-aging products for those with sensitive or easily irritated skin, this helps further reducing the sensitivity of the darkened patches of skin.
4. Rahul Phate Kumkumadi Pigmentation Control Cream has Saffron is known to reduce the pigment called melanin. Thus, it is very effective as a lightening agent. Manjistha Supports skin health, Helps in reducing uneven pigmentation and improving complexion.
5. Khus oil also known as Vetiver Essential Oil is known to be a deeply hydrating moisturizer that firms, tightens, and protects skin against the harsh effects of environmental stressors, thereby reducing the appearance of wrinkles and exhibiting anti-aging properties.
6. AHA And BHA combination helps to exfoliate the dead cells fro the dark patches, when these dead cells leave the skin, automatically melanin from the skin is reduced, this leads to lightening fo the dark patches.
7. Rahul Phate Kumkumadi Pigmentation control Cream is further potentiated with Lactic acid, glycolic acid and BHA which exfoliate the skin, lighten dark spots and improve the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
How to use:
1. For best results, use the product twice daily. Apply Rahul Phate Kumkumadi Pigmentation control Cream cream in small dots on face and neck and massage gently into the skin till absorbed.
2. Protect the skin with Ino-White sun block after using the cream, before going out in the sun.