1. Herbal Dandruff care pack with benefits of Calcium Pentothenate and BHA. A combination of three fruits, Amla, Harda, and Behards acts as a mild astringent for the scalp which helps scalp purification, at the same time it exfoliated dandruff scales.
2. Psoralen in Bakuchi is known for the melanocyte-stimulating activity, and therefore stimulates the hair roots and helps to maintain the natural color. It is known to relieve the dandruff itch.
3. Santrasaal, Reetha and Shikekai are best natural cleansers for the scalp. Natural surfactants for perfect cleanup of the scalp, and purification. This saves the scalp from toxicities, and naturally reduces the oiliness of the scalp, supporting hair health. They also maintain the cleanliness of the scalp and also help controlling dandruff.
4. Bhringraj, the name of the herb itself comes from the dark color of the bee, and this herb is known for its color improving the property for the hair, hence it supports the Rahul Phate Sebo Rough Dandruff Control Pack.
5. Nagarmotha and Amla are the other very important herbs known for their hair strengthening properties. They improve the scalp condition and also provide pH balancing and antioxidant activity for the betterment of the scalp. This helps to provide a healthy scalp with less dandruff.
How to Use:-
1. To 1/2 cup water, add 3 teaspoons Rahul Phate Sebo Rough Dandruff Control Pack, Mix well and apply on the scalp with a gentle massage. Keep applied for about 10 minutes and wash with water.
2. For Daily use, add 2 teaspoons Rahul Phate Sebo Rough Dandruff Control Pack, to 1 teaspoon Rahul Phate Anazoom Shampoo. Mix with 1/4 cup water. Mix well and apply on the scalp with gentle rubbing. Also, wash the hair properly with this combination and rinse with water.