Herbal contents include- Amla, Bavanchi, Nagarmotha, Maka, Kachora, Santra Saal, gentle cleansers like Shikekai & scalp oiliness reducer like Ritha, wool actives contain: Calcium pantothenate, Arginine & Niacinamide.
Role On Scalp:
- Designed especially for the male pattern balding scalp,
- Reduces oiliness of the scalp provides depressing fo the scalp,
- Arginine improves blood circulation towards the hair roots,
- Calcium Pentothenate improves the scalp and hair texture,
- Niadnamide boosts hair growth, Provides nourishment to developing hair roots.
1. Micro-nourishing herb and Cosmeceuticals with hydrating and hair root strengthening properties. Complete nourishment needed by hair is provided through the concentrated extracts of Natural Indian herbs known to promote hair growth.
2. Psoralen in Bakuchi is known for the melanocyte-stimulating activity, and therefore stimulates the hair roots and helps to maintain the natural color.
3. Licorice is known for its calming and anti-inflammatory action, because of which it relieves the scalp itch and irritation and also known to promote hair growth.
4. Bhringraj, the name of the herb itself comes from the dark color of the bee, and this herb is known for its color improving the property for the hair, hence it supports the dark and dense happening of the scalp.
5. Nagarmotha and Amla are the other very important herbs known for their hair strengthening properties. They improve the scalp condition and also provide pH balancing and antioxidant activity for the betterment of the scalp.
6. Ginger increases the scalp circulation that results in the flow of blood to the scalp. It also stimulates the hair follicles and encourages growth. The fatty acids in the ginger are beneficial for thin hair roots and therefore it is included in the Dark N Dense gel.
7. Rahul Phate Dark N Dense Scalp enriching pack is also a scalp stimulating pack with the natural blood flow increasing action of the capsicum extract, this helps to improve the blood flow towards the hair follicles, thereby providing healthy hair growth.
8. Advanced cosmeceuticals like Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide and copper support the pack in a better way for stimulating the hair follicles and improving scalp condition.
How to Use:
To 1/2 cup water, add 3 teaspoon Dark N Dense pack. Mix well and apply on the scalp with a gentle massage. Keep applied for about 10 minutes and wash with water. For best results, add 2 teaspoon Dark N Dense pack to 1 teaspoon Rahul Phate Anazoom Shampoo. Mix with 1/4 cup water. Mix well and apply on the scalp with gentle rubbing. Also, wash the hair properly with this combination and rinse with water.